Monday, January 13, 2014

Morning Glory Muffins & Spaghetti Squash Chicken Parm

I wanted something quick and easy for breakfast, but also healthy and filling! I found this recipe for Morning Glory Muffins and they are divine. You can substitute the dried fruit for ones that you like. For this recipe, I added dates, pineapple, and some leftover coconut flakes I had. They are very dense, but tasty and filling. They also freeze well, so they are perfect to grab in the morning and heat up at work.


Years ago, I had tried spaghetti squash and hated it! At the time, I only added salt and pepper to it. I have seen this recipe in the past for a twist on chicken parm. This website has tons of great healthy recipes. These were a big hit with my family and yet another filling recipe!

It's great when you can find things that are tasty yet still good for you! It makes it easier to stay on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment