Saturday, June 11, 2011

Rainy weekend

My goal this weekend was to buy and plant tomatoes. I got up early and bought them, but then the sky opened up! It rained ALL day. Needless to say, the plants are now hanging out on my front porch. Tomorrow does not look so hot either! Hopefully, I can get them in the ground soon. With extra time on my hands, I went on over to Festival on the Lake in Wakefield, MA. A friend of mine was braving the rain in her tent filled with fabulous art. You can find her here- http://www.etsy.com/shop/DianaSironi . Below some photos of the rainy event.


I can only hope tomorrow brings a moment or two of no rain, so I can get to planting! Until then, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely day for a craft festival! Today is a little better. I started a compost! ~Val

    ReplyDelete