Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Welcome!



Well here I am! I never thought I would have a blog :). We'll see how it goes and I am sure it will take me a while to get used to this. A little about myself...I am 35 (will be 36 in 3 days AGHH), live in a small town in Massachusetts, and love to travel. The name Pookie Creations came from a nickname my sister and I share..we also have matching tattoos on our wrists (OUCH!). I started an Etsy store www.etsy.com/shop/melsyboo14 less than a year ago. I make purses, pouches, totes, etc. I will soon also be selling fabrics, mainly oil cloth. When I was younger, I was afraid of the sewing machine and never thought I would ever use one! It all started when I tried making a Halloween door decoration, and the rest is history. This blog will be about all sorts of stuff, mainly showing off my latest sewing creations. I love to cook and garden as well, so I would love to share recipes and photos of all these hobbies. Here are a few pics from my shop! Enjoy and thanks for looking

1 comment: