Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sheep Shearing & Gardening

Is it just me or do the weekends fly by?? I got a lot done though. I walked up to my town common to check out the sheep shearing festival. Lots of food and craft vendors and of course the sheep! Check out some of the action below-



Along the way I had to stop and smell the lilacs. They are everywhere in my neighborhood. My favorite are the deeper purple-

I also planted more veggies today..I will have to take some pics of my garden soon to share. I am having a battle with some woodchucks, but hopefully I can deter them this year. Last year they ate a lot of my veggies!

I also created some baby owls to go along with the bigger guys..They came out really cute! Hope everyone has a great week! Long weekend coming up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment